USB Relay Board
- Industrial Quality USB Relay Controllers
- Available with 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16 On-Board Relays
- Available with AC/DC Solid State Relays
- UpTo 8 Analog Inputs or Digital IO
- ProXR Command Set Used by Industry for Many Years
- Supports Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android
- Supports LabVIEW and Visual Studio
- Virtual COM Port Communications
- Use NCD Base Station Software to Learn Commands
NCD has been manufacturing USB Relay Controllers for over a decade. Combining our 23 years of experience, best in industry warranty, the ability to quickly interface with any programming language, these devices are built to suit any need. Our industrial line of Relay Controller Boards also boasts an XBee compatible communication socket, making the interface interchangeable and allowing you to easily migrate from a USB controller to a TCP/IP, 802.15.4, Digi long range modules, or even bluetooth.
All of our USB relay boards use well established APIs that have been industry vetted, and are documented for ease of integration. Whether your flavor of choice is C/C++, Python, Java, NodeJS, C#, VB, or you prefer handling your bytes directly from a terminal or bash script, we have you covered. Our Base Station software is also available free of charge to help get you up and running without having to write a single line of code.
Need to integrate usb relay control into a custom design? We can help with that too!
Check out our entire line of Relay Controllers here. We also offer I2C relay boards that are ideal for rapid prototyping and IoT applications, and can be controlled over USB using our USB to I2C adapter.
Let us know if you have questions about the right board for your application on our forum, we respond quickly, and have an active community that is always willing to share their expertise.